top of page

Group

Public·211 members

[[[LIVE TV]@@]] Shillong Lajong vs Sreenidi Deccan live online 14 November 2023

Shillong Lajong FC Sreenidi Deccan FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 14 Nov 2023 at 08:30 UTC time at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium stadium, ...

Shillong Lajong: Livescore Matches and Fixtures 00:30. Sreenidi Deccan · I-League. India 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since ... Sreenidi Deccan FC (@sreenidideccan) 12h. Assistant Coach Birendra Thapa looking forward to Shillong Lajong I-League 2023-24: Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Inter Kashi | Live Stream. Find us on ... Shillong Lajong vs NEROCA FC Live Football Streaming For I-League Match: How to Watch SLFC vs NFC Coverage on TV And Online - News18Last Updated: November 08, 2023, 14:00 ISTShillong, IndiaShillong Lajong vs NEROCA FC Live Football Streaming For I-League Match: How to Watch SLFC vs NFC Coverage on TV And Online. Check out the live streaming details for Shillong Lajong and NEROCA FC I-League match to be played at SSA Ground No 1. Shillong Lajong are set to play their next I-League game against NEROCA on Thursday. Both teams have endured a poor start to their campaigns. Shillong Lajong have played just one game so far. In that match, they conceded a 1-1 draw against Mohammedan SC. It was Takuto Miki who gave them the lead in the dying stages of the first half. However, Mohammedan SC’s David Lalhlansanga equalised early in the second half. The SSA Ground No. 1 will host the I-League clash on November 9. NEROCA FC, on the other hand, have lost both their opening games in the league. They conceded a 4-0 defeat against Sreenidi Deccan before losing 4-1 to Gokulam Kerala. TRAU-Gokulam FC - I League 2023/2024 Live 12 hours ago — Add your favourite leagues and cups here to access them quickly and see them on top in live scores. Shillong Lajong-Sreenidi Deccan FC ... Sreenidi Deccan vs Inter Kashi, I-League 2023–24 Live Nov 3, 2023 — Sreenidi Deccan won their first match of the league. Meanwhile, Inter Kashi started with a draw. Scroll down to get live streaming and ... Sreenidi Deccan FC. Watch online. 14 November 2023. Watch the online video broadcast of the match Shillong Lajong - Sreenidi Deccan FC. There are several sources to choose from for viewing with different ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kris Avalon
  • Riya Patel
    Riya Patel
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Darren Mueller
    Darren Mueller
  • Facebook
  • Twitter