top of page

Group

Public·117 members

[LIVESTREAM<] Bulgarie U19 vs Scotland U19 live 15 November 2023


13 hours ago — Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 tips and predictions ; Draw @ 3.5 with GGBET · Reasons for draw tip. Bulgaria U19 have drawn 2 of their last 3 ...


Scotland U19 Scores & Latest Results Today Scotland U19 scores with the latest results, fixtures and tables. View up-to-date results live as they happen. 5 goals Over 3. 5 goals Under 1. 5 goals Under 2. 5 goals Under 3. 5 goals Over 0. 5 goals at half-time Over 1. 5 goals at half-time Over 2. 5 goals at half-time Half Time-Full Time Win HT - Win FT Win HT - Draw FT Win HT - Lose FT Draw HT - Win FT Draw HT - Draw FT Draw HT - Lose FT Lose HT - Win FT Lose HT - Draw FT Lose HT - Lose FT Bulgaria U19 Trends Bulgaria U19 trends last games. Bulgaria U19 is undefeated in their last 3 games. Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19: scores Today Live 15 November 2023 19:00Summary Table Bet Your content after this ad At what time is Bulgaria U19 Scotland U19? Fixture in live on Football Today on 15 November 2023. Kick-off at 19:00 Next Round Possible Next Round Low coverage match, no line-up available Settings Favorite push Receive push notifications Theme Dark mode Language Add Football Today to home screen 1. Click on the share icon 2. Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-11-15Bulgaria U19 Scotland U19 Match info: Time 12:30 Date 15. 11. 2023 Location Varna Stadium Stadion Spartak Stats Bulgaria U19 DDW Form LWLLL Y N Both Teams Score U Over Under 2. 5 O Filter By Bulgaria U19: Home Away Overall Scotland U19: Main Stats Bulgaria U19Last 2 games home Scotland U19Last 3 games away 0. 50 Goals scored per game 0. 67 Goals conceded per game 1. Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 statistics 15.11.2023 1 day ago — Prematch, live and endgame Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 stats online. U19 European Championship, Qualification tournament matches schedule. Game ... live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. - Scotland U19 Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 on Wed, Nov 15, 2023, 17:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19: LiveScore, Live Stream + Watch Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 live stream on 15/11/2023 at 00:00. Bulgaria U19 - Scotland U19 prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Bulgaria U19 draw their last 2 games. Bulgaria U19 games have under 2. 5 goals in their last 3 matches. Bulgaria U19 haven't lost any of their last 2 home matches. Bulgaria U19 draw their last 2 home matches. Scotland U19 Trends Scotland U19 trends last games. Scotland U19 games have over 1. 5 goals in their last 2 matches. Scotland U19 games have over 2. 5 goals in their last 2 matches. Scotland U19 have lost their last 2 away matches. Scotland U19 have scored over 0. 5 goals in their last 2 games. Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 prediction (1x2) 6 hours ago — Preview: On 15.11.2023 in Euro U19 - Qualification - First Stage International, Bulgaria U19 will clash with Scotland U19. Bulgaria vs Scotland Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-15Match Details Who: Bulgaria vs Scotland Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-15, 14:30 Venue: Bulgaria will host Scotland at on 2023-11-15 at 14:30 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Bulgaria, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. Scotland, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Betting tips for Bulgaria vs Scotland from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bulgaria and Scotland? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Bulgaria, 2 tips backing Scotland and 0 tips favouring the draw. Scotland U19 have over 0. 5 second half goals in their last 2 games. Last Matches Bulgaria U19 Last Matches Scotland U19 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between Bulgaria U19 and Scotland U19 on 2023-11-15, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Our data, covering vital metrics like average goals scored/conceded and clean sheet frequency, serves to illustrate the strategic and tactical moves employed by each team during the match. 67 50. 00% Clean sheets 0. 00% Team scored 33. 33% Team scored twice Scored in both halves Goal in both halves Win Draw Lose Win 100. 00% Draw Lose 66. 67% Win and Over 1. 5 goals Lose and Over 1. 5 goals Team win first half Team draw at half time Team lost first half Both Teams to Score BTTS in first-half BBTS in second-half BBTS and Over 1. 5 BBTS and Over 2. 5 Win and BTTS Draw and BTTS Lose and BTTS Match Total Goals Match total goals 0 Match total goals 1 Match total goals 2 Match total goals 3 Match total goals 4 Match total goals 0 or 1 Match total goals 2 or 3 Match total goals 4+ Over Under Goals Over 1. 5 goals Over 2. Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 Live Score & Result | 15 Nov 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Bulgaria U19 vs Scotland U19 results and Live score on footlive. com. Bulgaria U19 - Scotland U19 match for Europe: Under-19 Championship: Qualifying Round, Group Stage starts on 15/11/2023 at 12:30 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Bulgaria U19 results and Scotland U19 results. Live results, Goal Scorers, Half Time result, Full-Time result, 2nd Half result, h2h, head to head, line ups, goals, red cards, yellow cards, statistics, betting, follow the game with foot live. Bulgaria U19 - Latest Results, Fixtures, Squad - Flashscore We provide live scores, results, standings and statistics from more than 1000 football competitions from almost 100 countries. Bulgaria U19 - Scotland U19 15.11.2023 1 day ago — 15.11.2023 at 04:30 Bulgaria U19 and Scotland U19 will play a match as part of the U19 European Championship, Qualification. Bulgaria U19 vs ... Scotland U19 vs Bulgaria U19 live score, H2H and lineups Scotland U19 Bulgaria U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2 Oct 2019 at 15:00 UTC time in U19 European Women's Championship Qualif.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page