NSYNC 30th Anniversary Reunion Tour 'In The Works'… But Will Justin Timberlake Join His Old Bandmates On The Road?
- Kris Avalon
- Oct 2
- 2 min read

There are reported talks that four of the five *NSYNC members are preparing for a 30th anniversary reunion tour—even if Justin Timberlake doesn’t sign on.
via: Daily Mail
The members of NSYNC - Lance Bass, 46, Joey Fatone, 48, JC Chasez, 49, and Chris Kirkpatrick, 53, - might hit the road without the pop superstar, 44, amid strong demand for a reunion, sources told TMZ Wednesday.
The four remaining members have reportedly been in negotiations to perform to commemorate the boy band's 30th anniversary, sources told the outlet.
The quartet is seriously considering 'the possibility of an arena tour without' Timberlake, sources told the outlet.
Insiders said the four remaining members are aware of the strong demand for a reunion show, with or without Timberlake.
The latest update marks the most recent effort the four members have made toward landing a lucrative series of concerts.

Concert promoters AEG and Live Nation last summer had been talking to them about a set of 2026 shows, but Timberlake didn't engage, sources told the outlet.
The negotiations were conducted far before Timberlake's battle with Lyme disease went public, sources told TMZ.
Promoters are confident that the four remaining members could fill up arenas 'in major cities' with even more upside if Timberlake were to get on board.
In recent years, fans have taken to social media with hopes of a reunion for the boy band, whose trademark include It's Gonna Be Me; Tearin' up my Heart; Bye Bye Bye; and I Want You Back.
The popular boy band got fans' hopes up two years ago when it released its first new music in two decades.
The group - who last collaborated in 2002 - reunited for a promotional single titled Better Place from the soundtrack of Timberlake's motion picture Trolls Band Together.
Around the same time, they thrilled fans – including Taylor Swift– with an unexpected reunion at the 2023 MTV VMA Awards.
The pop ensemble served as presenters as Swift was awarded with the Best Pop award for her track Anti-Hero.


Bass last year appeared on Watch What Happens Live, telling host Andy Cohen that Sean 'Diddy' Combs had meddled in the band's business prior to their split.
Bass said that when Diddy opened for NSYNC on their 2002 Celebrity Tour, he urged Timberlake to 'drop' the four band members and pursue a career as a solo act.
'I never kind of liked him because, I'll say this, I overheard him talking to Justin being like, 'You need to drop these effers, you need to go solo,'' Bass said.
The singer continued: 'I was like, 'I don't like you anymore, Diddy.' I'm like, 'At my own show? What the hell!' So I never liked him.'
*****
Honestly I don't know if outside of the nostalgia of it all that people would pay money to see only four members as NSYNC.
However, when I worked the Queens of R&B tour, there were many members of the girl groups who didn't have all of their members. So depending how they orchestrate this tour (or if they plan on having other boy bands join them on the 30th anniversary tour) they can find a way to make the tour work.



Comments